Information of the NJSC "Arkalyk Pedagogical Institute named after I. Altynsarin" on the organization of the spring semester in the blended learning format by the decision of the interdepartmental commission to prevent the emergence and spread of coronavirus infection on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 24, 2020
1.1 course: the beginning of the 2nd semester in accordance with the Academic calendar 18.01.2021 -29.01.2021 - 2 weeks of educational practice, 02/01/2021 - theoretical training - all educational programs in a mixed format: online lectures, practical, laboratory and studio classes - traditionally.
2. 2 course: 01/18/2021 - theoretical training - educational programs "Physical culture and sports", "Fine arts and drawing", "Music education" in a mixed format: lectures - online, practical, laboratory and studio classes - traditionally ; other educational programs – distance learning.
3. 3 course: 01/11/2021 - theoretical training - educational programs "Physical culture and sports", "Fine arts and drawing", "music education" in a mixed format: lectures - online, practical, laboratory and studio classes - traditionally ; other educational programs- distance learning.
4. 4th course: 01/11/2021 - 6 weeks of pedagogical practice, 10 weeks of industrial practice.
5.В educational buildings and student homes have been amended to comply with the sanitary and epidemiological regime (hereinafter - SER) and, in accordance with the Methodological Recommendations, SER standards for students of mixed format have been provided (a contactless thermometer, sanitary systems with antiseptics have been installed).
6. By the spring semester, the educational buildings and the Student Houses are fully ready.
7. Readiness for the beginning of the spring semester for the implementation of the educational process in blended, distance and traditional formats of training (a schedule of classes has been drawn up, content provision, timely organization of professional practice have been determined).
8. Seminars, practical and laboratory classes will be held taking into account the social distance, the occupancy of audiences is no more than 40%, providing 5 square meters for 1 student.
9. Distribution of students in the House of Students, keeping the distance, constant treatment with disinfectants is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the SER.
10. Enhanced operation of medical centers is provided.
11. In connection with the beginning of the second academic semester, work is being carried out to identify the needs of students and to accommodate students in the Students' House for 140 places (50%).
12. A special (rolling) break schedule has been compiled (for example: the beginning of classes of one group at 8:30, and the other at 9:00, etc.). In the schedule for the break between the training sessions, 20 minutes are allotted to exclude out-of-court contact of students, sanitary treatment of the audience, disinfection and ventilation of air.