The admission committee of the ArkGPI named after I. Altynsarin accepts applications and documents for the following creative educational programs (specialties) from June 20 to July 7. From July 8 to July 13 he holds two creative exams for each specialty:
1. Physical education and sport;
2. Music education;
3. Artwork, graphics and design.
The maximum number of indicators for each creative exam is 40 points; minimum - not less than 5 points.
1. Identity card (copy if original);
2. The diploma with the application (original);
3. UNT certificate (for January) - for school graduates entering paid education with points in the following subjects: 1) History of Kazakhstan - at least 5 points; 2) Literacy reading - at least 5 points;
4. Certificate of UNT (for June) - for graduates of full-time schools participating in the republican competition from July 13 to 20, 2020 as applicants for the state educational grant, with UNT points in the following subjects: 1) History of Kazakhstan - not less than 5 points; 2) Literacy reading - at least 5 points;
5. Certificate of UNT (for June) - for college graduates applying for full-time study, taking part in the republican competition from July 13 to 20, 2020 as applicants for the state educational grant, with UNT points in the subjects: special exam - not less than 5 points.
6. Medical certificate form 086;
7. Photo 3x4 - 6 pcs.;
8. Additionally, subject to the following documents:
• for the applicant entering the educational programs (specialties) “Physical Culture and Sports” - certificate of conferment of the title “Master of Sports” or “Candidate for Master of Sports”, diplomas of 1,2,3 degrees of republican and international competitions, champion of republican, international competitions;
• a certificate confirming the status of “Disabled 1.2 groups”, “Disabled since childhood, children with disabilities”;
• a document confirming the status of "Orphans", "Children without parental care";
• certificate of family composition, a document confirming the status of “a child from a large family,“ from a family receiving targeted social assistance ”, etc.
To submit an application and documents you must:
1. Register on the website platon.api.kz "Registration of applicants" and inform the mobile numbers. Phones: 87754826400 (Aitpayeva Zhanar Serikovna);
2. Provide the original documents to the selection committee at the following address: st. Auelbekova, from July 17 to July 7 of the current year.
Call Center: 8-71430-49502.