Under the leadership of the senior lecturer of the Department of Informatics Zhamalova Samal Arynovna, organized by the group I-41 in the framework of the Spiritual Revival, held a competition of Abay readings "The Great Teacher of the Nation - 175 years of Abay", dedicated to the 175th anniversary of Abay.
To acquaint with the moral life of the great poet, to propagate wisdom and spiritual heritage of the poet, to express his verses and songs.
- popularization of Abay's works among students;
- to give students the opportunity to study the poems and prose of Abay deeply, to recite them eloquently, to get acquainted with the art of speech;
- development of creative abilities, aesthetic sense, culture of sensitivity in students;
- cultivating morality, love for poetry, the foundations of spiritual values.
The competition was held in 2 rounds and 4 stages.
Stage 1. Read the verses of Abay.
Stage 2. Questions and answers.
Stage 3. Finds the continuation of the proverb.
Stage 4. To know the words of Abai.
5 first and second year students took part in the competition:
1. Serikovich Bekarys, student group I-21;
2. Yesaly Symbat, student group MI-21;
3. Toleugali Aishabibi Zhaskairatovna, student group MI-21;
4. Paid Aida, student group MI-11;
5. Zhetpisbay Aizhan, student group MI-11.
Senior Lecturer of the Department of Kazakh Language and Literature, Master of Pedagogical Sciences Aidarova Gulzhan Kenzhekeevna and Senior Lecturer of the Department of Computer Science Alieva Gulim Sabithanovna fairly evaluated the competition and adopted a decision.
According to the results of the competition students-winners:
The first place was taken by a first-year student of mathematics and computer science Zhetpisbay Aizhan,
The second place was taken by a 2nd year student of the group of mathematics and computer science Yesaly Symbat,
The third place was taken by a 2nd year student of mathematics and computer science Tolugali Aishabibi.