Strategic goal: to become the leading educational, scientific and pedagogical centre for preparing future teachers to work in the competence of preschool education and public schools in a period of 12-year training model.
1. Striving for market leadership of the educational space of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the preparation of highly qualified teachers.
2. Improving the quality of educational services, training of competitive specialists in accordance with domestic and international requirements.
3. Developing the system to improve teaching and academic qualifications of the teachers.
4. Developing the innovative infrastructure.
5. Expansion of information services in education, science and culture for an effective and harmonious development of the institute.
6. Further development of complex structures for linking education, research and production processes: a mini-centre for preschool children.
7. Introduction of scientific and methodical program areas: "Self-knowledge”, IT.
8. Improvement of the educational system, promotion of social, cultural, ethnic Kazakh identity with high civic position.
9. Successful completion of the certification audit management and quality system inspection to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 (December 2010)..
Mission: To prepare competent, multilingual, educated in IT area, teaching staff with a pronounced civic position for the educational, cultural and social development in the region.
Basic values: maintaining respect for the individual, work, competence, performance discipline.
Policy of the Institute:
- Improvement and enhancement of educational activities, development of image and competitiveness of the institute;
- Integration inside the institute and involvement of all staff in the process of achieving sustainable development of the institute;
- Improvement of material-technical, educational and methodological, socio-economic and innovation base for sustainable development;
- Focus on providing consumers with educational services at a level determined by the legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Rational dynamism and mobility in accordance with market conditions for long-term relationships with suppliers and customers;
- Development of educational services in the context of the Bologna agreement.