Head of the Department for Educational Work
Phone: 8 (71430) 7-13-81, internal phone - 136
The office is located in the main building of the ArkPI, on the 2nd floor
In order to support the state youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Department for educational work was created. The educational work of the Institute in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Education"; "State Program for the Development of Education" of the Republic of Kazakhstan; Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On state youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan"; Concept for the development of education in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2004-2015; The concept of development of the Arkalyk Pedagogical Institute named after S. Altynsarin, the ArkPI Rules are related to regulatory documents on the formation of educational services in higher education.
- education of Kazakhstani patriotism, tolerance and high culture, citizenship, respect for human rights and freedoms, state symbols, national traditions;
- the formation of a humanistic worldview;
- creation of an optimal socio-cultural environment for creative self-expression and realization of the student's personality;
- improving the culture of interethnic and interethnic relations in the student environment;
- formation of motivation for a healthy lifestyle, the need to work, rejection of antisocial phenomena;
- creation of a single intradepartmental team, creation of favorable social and psychological conditions for the communicative and personal development of future specialists;
- preservation and strengthening in the institute of the best traditions of students of Kazakhstan, aimed at educating and demonstrating the prestige of the chosen university and specialty;
- Development and improvement of the work of student self-government bodies as a necessary condition for the development of modern associations of universities;
The structure of the unit includes:
Head of department - Batyrova Z.N.
• Specialist - Tursynbekova DM
• Educator - Ahmet Zh.S.
• Specialist - R.Zharylkasynova.
• The teacher of the Students' House No. 1 - Ismailova S.N